Thread: Quick Query - DDP / Tickets

Post Thanks / Like
    We are wanting to take advantage of the free dining again next year and looking at the last few days of April and into May. The free DDP doesn't start until 1 May, so we'd do the first few nights with our DVC points and the rest with Disney.

I know these will need to be two separate reservations and thats fine as we book everything separately.

First query is, am I allowed to pick up the 14 day ticket before we check into our second reservation that has the free DDP? I know the condition of DDP is that we have park tickets, but I don't know whether we can only get them at the start of that reservation or not.

Secondly, do you know if everyone in the party has to have tickets or can one have a ticket and one not? The reason being is that we are wanting to get an annual pass so wouldn't need two 14 day tickets, just one. Would this still qualify us for free DDP???

Just to also add, i've just done a dummy reservation on Complete Orlando and it allowed me to add just one park ticket to get the free dining, hmmm interesting!!

Thanks
    Lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone???

Post Thanks / Like
    1. Officially no you can't although some people have reported you can pick them up up to 3 days before you check in.

2. All of you have to have tickets I'm afraid

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 250422
    1. Officially no you can't although some people have reported you can pick them up up to 3 days before you check in.

2. All of you have to have tickets I'm afraid
    Ah thats a pitty, thanks for replying