Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you recognise your suitcase?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been instructed by the queen of the house that our suitcases are no good because they're too plain to see at the airport.

Do you all have brightly coloured or patterned ones or have you decorated them in some way?

photos? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    By the time we've got through immigration ours are usually the only ones left on the carousel.

Everyone ties a coloured ribbon to the handle these days so that doesn't help. if the suitcases are plain try sticking stickers all over them. Nice Disney stickers. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    For our last visit we went the 'brightly patterned' route.....navy with cerise flowers!
    Before that, we only ever went at Christmas so we used tinsel on the handles.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a wide (about two inches) rainbow bag strap. They come in different colors and styles. It's good insurance too, in this age of not being able to lock your bags.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a fabric case that I thought was not common, however, once standing there to get my piece I realized that lots of people had busy fabric luggage.

Now I try to buy colored luggage since most people do have black luggage, and I also like the ribbons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Tink, we simply use coloured straps which have the approved locks fitted to them fitted around our suitcases.

Post Thanks / Like
    coloured ribbon we had orange last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen cases with ribbon and tinsel. I have black cases and havent yet learned to mark them out from the masses. Mind you, last summer, I bought a hideous purple and grey case. It was easy to recognise and no one sane would want it.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    We have tried the ribbon before only for the ONLY other suitcases in the same colour to ours had the same ribbon on Now we usually tie a carrier bag around the handle. Looks a bit naff but noone else does it!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have fabric luggage but it was ruined by the airlines. Now I have a huge hardcase Samsonite. It's dark green but I've not seen anyone else with one like it. It's taken a beating but still l

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast