Thread: Setting sail yet again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Arrghh, we be readying the sails to make way to WDW yet again this year. Tis be the 20 year anniv. of me and me first mate. I let her navigate our plans of adventure this year, so we be heading back. The 2 young swabbies be making way with us of course. We be dropping anchor at AKL this time, on the 25th of June 2011 and will make way back home 2nd of July 2011. So far the food we have booked...Boma (Breakfast), Tusker House (AK), 1900 Parkfare (GF), Garden Grill (Epcot), Sci-Fi Dine-in (Hollywood Studios), Via Napoli (Epcot). I'm sure more food to come as we plundered the free dining.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope ye 'ave a great ole time there with the plundering and feasting! Hope you'll tell us all about it with photos erm or um some other era-appropriate-imaging technology
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    to be sure i will.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yummy food choices!

Sounds like there be land and treasure ahead! Argghh