Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do people listen to your Disney advice?

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't try anymore, just enjoy it when she moans after her trip!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Normally I wouldn't be worried and I'd just let her learn for herself.
    But she has congestive heart failure, she's on oxygen and there is a whole host of other health problems.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are doing the best you can. You give her the info and try to point her in the right direction, but when all is said and done, she gets to make her own choice. You just pray the trip doesn't end early in the hospital

Post Thanks / Like
    To me it's like breathing peanut butter.

Post Thanks / Like
    I explained humidity to her years ago. Take one of those large Army blankets, soak it in hot water and then wrap it around you. That's humidity.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 250717
    Normally I wouldn't be worried and I'd just let her learn for herself.
    But she has congestive heart failure, she's on oxygen and there is a whole host of other health problems.
    My advise would be to not hit the parks until the sun went down, or at least go in at dinner time. Even with a scooter she will be exhausted. My friend just passed away from the same type of cancer that I have. I was going to ask you Johnnie about Disney in May. What is a GAC? And is there any better month in the summer to go? I realise that I may not have as much time as I had hoped and want to get Tyler there one more time.

Post Thanks / Like
    The GAC is the Guest Assistance Pass. You go to Guest Relations at one of the parks and tell them what accomodations you need.

May has typically not been very humid. I say that and I'll jinx our trip. For summer, I'd go in August. Yes, it's going to be hot and humid but the crowds will be smaller. I'd also plan my big meal of the day in the late afternoon b/c that's normally when it storms. Free dining is being offered for Disney Visa holders right now during that time. I daresay an offer for free dining for the gen pop will be soon. (Free dining is until Sept 24th). I am actually going Sept 23rd to Oct 2nd if you'd like to go then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12