Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The surprise May Villa & car (gulp) trip

Post Thanks / Like
    You will be fine! And your always going to want a car now. It makes life sooooo much easier.

Have a fun trip!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have a GPS tracker system so we can track him on his cell phone and know where he is?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun and enjoy that new found freedom!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt you are 30,000 feet in the air by now Keith....I hope that you gave us a wave as you passed over our house en route from Manchester.

Have a tremendous vacation and enjoy your new experience of driving over there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well what a day

Thomas cook cheapy seats weren't nearly as bad as expected! Definitely an inch or two less wide than virgin's economy, definitely an inch or two less legroom (and to be honest, I've always thought virgin economy was possibly in breach of certain basic human rights :tongue: ) but decent in flight entertainment, helpful staff and the lack of free inflight meal/drinks meant I could actually get a bit of undisturbed sleep. Well undisturbed other than the hundreds of screaming kids.

Sanford great as always. Small, fast, unfussy.

Dollar car hire went well with no hard sell on anything and the car is a rather nice 4 door dodge charger.

For reasons which currently escape my tired brain, we missed the turn for 417 and ended up going the i4 way but at least that meant we avoided all the tolls! To be honest, it was fine busy but certainly nowhere near as bad as the UK M6 on a monday morning

We spent the evening at EPCOT at bistro de paris. Scrumptious indeed! and rounded it off with illuminations for a perfect first evening.

Then back to the villa. Wow. I was quite content with my uk home until I saw this villa and I now realise that back in the UK I actually live in a hovel Absolutely beautiful but for now, I need some sleep

Tomorrow, dw wants to watch some wedding or other and I want to see the shuttle launch and do the Luau at the polynesian
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! He got there just fine, knew he would.... well ok so I had some doubts... but Yay!

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith lives! Yay

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay you went I4 route it's so easy isn't it if you go back that way I can recommend the long horn steak house which is on lake Emma road the 1st exit right after you join the road down to the airport
    Have fun

Post Thanks / Like
    So how did you like driving in America for the first time? Glad you arrived safely and all is well.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Have the best time ever! Pictures please!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast