Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The one were I'm a CM pre-trippy Pt Deux

Post Thanks / Like
    My Disney adventure starts in 25 days, so I thought I'd give you a bit of update on my progress so far

If you cast your mind back to when I found out I was going, I had a list as long as my arm of things I needed to do, however they are all now checked off!

In recent months I've made the trip down to London to sort out my VISA, bought my insurance and most of my clothes ready for the trip

I depart on the 24th of May at 9:50, landing at MCO at 6:05. Thankfully, since I have a connecting flight I will clear customs and immigration in JFK as I have a domestic flight from New York to Orlando I should be able to just grab my bags and go once I arrive at MCO.

Has anyone had experience of doing this?

I give it a week before I start running out of clothes because they are washed and in my case!

Not sure if nayone has been following it but I'll be keeping a blog over at www.parrysite.wordpress.com

Josh
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    MCO is a breeze on the US side since you will go through customs in NY. Take the tram in from the hub, go to baggage claim which is downstairs, get your bags and head to your transport.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been keeping up with the blog.

This will be so exciting!

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ll soon be counting the hours and minutes before you leave Josh, and I bet that you are having trouble in containing your excitement.

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be fine once you clear customs. I've not done it at Kennedy, but at Newark and it was essentially a breeze as long as you have all your paper work in order and it's legible.

Days are growing shorter!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe how quickly it is going. I have one more essay submission to do for uni then I'm all sorted for the summer
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Josh.

Just thought I'd let you know. You leave this month!

Tom (... wouldn't want you to lose track of time!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 250873
    Oh Josh.

Just thought I'd let you know. You leave this month!

Tom (... wouldn't want you to lose track of time!)
    Lists.... need..... making. Not. enough. time. to. pack.

(At least I don't have to worry about ADRs!)
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    i follow you i even ask questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Three weeks to go!! New blog post up at www.parrysite.wordpress.com
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast