Thread: Anyone going to WDW before Oct 1, 2011?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a couple of restaurant.com certificates that are going to expire and wanted to make sure someone can use them.

1 is for Shulas. It is $25. You have to purchase 2 entrees, 18% grautity is added before discount. Not valid for special events and 1 coupon per table.

1 is good for Kimonos. It is $25. Minimum purchase of $35. Valid on FOOD only. 18% gratuity added prior to discount. Not valid for special events and1 coupon per table.

I paid less than $2 each for them. No money requested from anyone.

Let me know if you can use either or both!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's very generous of you Johnie. We are going in May and June. We have everything already booked for May but would love to go to Kimonos in June if you still have the certificate.

Kimonos is the sushi bar with Karaoke correct?

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie,

we're going in september and checking out on the 1st. if you've still got it, we'd love to take the shula's card off your hands! and thanks for offering that to the masses, it was pretty cool of you

Even miracles take a little time.

2-08-09 thru 2-14-09 Port Orleans French Quarter
    3-20-10 thru 3-27-10 off property house rental
    9-24-11 thru 10-1-11 Old Key West