Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Who says that making ADR`s is difficult?

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rang yesterday to make several ADR`s for our trip in September. I was prepared to make some adjustments to my requests seeing as I`ve left it a bit late BUT [apart from one of them], I managed to get them all for where I wanted and at the time I wanted.

    The only one I had a problem with was at the YSH where I was told that the earliest time for the day I chose [Saturday] was at 9.05 pm which was way too late. A quick email to my friend at the YSH though resolved the issue as he emailed back today telling me that he had sorted things out for me. :smiley4:





  2. #2
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well obviously they realized just how important you were and cleared the schedules for you

    Well done!




  3. #3
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 22182
    I rang yesterday to make several ADR`s for our trip in September. I was prepared to make some adjustments to my requests seeing as I`ve left it a bit late BUT [apart from one of them], I managed to get them all for where I wanted and at the time I wanted.

    The only one I had a problem with was at the YSH where I was told that the earliest time for the day I chose [Saturday] was at 9.05 pm which was way too late. A quick email to my friend at the YSH though resolved the issue as he emailed back today telling me that he had sorted things out for me. :smiley4:
    :smiley4: Brilliant news glad you got YSH as well, he's a wonderful person isn't he









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 22190
    :smiley4: Brilliant news glad you got YSH as well, he's a wonderful person isn't he
    He sure is Wendy.
    I`m running out of Beatles "stuff" to give to him when we go over! I`ll have to persuade him to become an EC fan one of these days.





  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is great news!












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh good, that makes me wonder if i will still get for oct to do our 1st ever ADR's, knowing my luck i wont coz its half term.....where can i see menus and prices, have you got a link terry plz?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #7
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you want to eat Mick, I've got menus









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 22257
    Where do you want to eat Mick, I've got menus
    i dont know, ive not looked at any ressy's or what there is at what hotel....well i know ohanas is at the poly and thats about it

    all i want is normal food no the fancy stuff that wont fill a rabbit that i had at the grovenor once lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #9
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mick get Terry to phone for you - he can get you in anywhere.

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 22269
    Mick get Terry to phone for you - he can get you in anywhere.
    Getting out maybe a problem though!





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •