Thread: restaurants at value resorts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi :)

Any recommendations for good restaurants at the value resorts or perhaps good bars?

Post Thanks / Like
    The value resorts do not have sit-down restaurants on site, however, they do have large quick service areas. I have stayed at the Music on several occasions and have always enjoyed the pool bar there.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pool bars at the All Star Resorts are usually surprisingly well staffed and serve great drinks! Had one of the best margaritas on the rocks there.

Pop Century has an indoor bar near the food court. It's nice enough, but wasn't over impressed with the bartender's ability with martinis when we were there.

We prefer the food court at All Stars over the food court at Pop Century.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Value Resort Pool Bar is the one at All Star Sports.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the best strawberry daiquiris that I've ever had was at the bar at Music. It was so yummy!