Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found your way back Bev! Now tell us about this trip you have going on.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bev,

Nice to see you back

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT to be back. Been flipping busy. We had another daughter move back home with her two boys..so now there's 4 Grandkids with us along with assorted parents. Times are really tough aren't they?

Working my butt off, it's amazing when people discover you WILL work, they give you more work. GRRRRR So instead of being just a regular CSR (Customer Service Rep) I'm the Lead CSR. Don't get excited...no pay increase, just more work load. I get to be the acting manager when the managers aren't there. Woohoo (that's sarcasm by the way)

Rick and I are wonderful too! The Disney trip started out as just me and Caitlin and Brianna (who are now 9 and 7 by the way). But I begged and pleaded and pouted (I think the pouting worked) and he made sure he could get the days off and he DID!!! (His job normally doesn't let employees off for holidays, but he's got a super nice manager)

ANYway....it's not actually 18 days...I think I did the timer wrong (go figure).
    It's TEN DAYS!!!! We leave here on the 25th at 4am to catch a Delta flight to Orlando. The girls do NOT know we are going. They think we're going to Tucson to visit my sister and BIL. I've kept this a secret since November. Can you believe it! No on here can.

Back in November, Disney offered the Disney CC holders a Free Dining plan before they offered it to the public. I jumped on that wagon so fast and got what I wanted. May 27 - June 2 at the Pop Century Resort. THEN when Rick decided to go, we added a day but no DP...so now it's May 26 - Jun 2. I found a couple of Castmember tickets that expire on the 25th....yeah, I changed the ressie again. Johnie got me dining ressies to Rose and Crown too. Love that woman. (She's also working on my son's vacation plans).

The girls have been saving up for a Disney trip too...they don't care WHICH park, they just want to go. They have saved up over $175 (this has taken a little over a year to save. The saving is from Tooth Fairy visits, birthday and Christmas money and money they have found "laying" around the house)

I took their money (yes, they know it's gone and are very concerned) to the Disney Store and got them 5 Gift Cards with $20 each on them. I made a "Top Secret" card and put the GC's in them. They'll get that when we get to the airport. That's when we plan on telling them we're going to Disney World! I hope they're not too disappointed.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    OH and I almost forgot!!!! I'm going to be a Nana...again! Caitlin and Brianna are going to have a little sister in August.

Her name will be Delaney AnnMarie....I love that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 251920
    OH and I almost forgot!!!! I'm going to be a Nana...again! Caitlin and Brianna are going to have a little sister in August.

Her name will be Delaney AnnMarie....I love that!
    Bev that's brilliant are the girls happy they are going to have a baby sister, silly question really girls love babies Any recent photos of the girls, they must be so grown up now.

The girls will be so happy when they know they are going to Disney, make sure you have a camera ready when you give them the gc's at the airport, the look on their faces is going to be amazing :biggrin:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow Bev you have so much good stuff going on!

I would love to see the girls faces when you tell them where they're going!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to try and catch it on video! Cross your fingers for me. Let me find some pics of the girls for you guys. They've grown so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this isnt too big. I still haven't figured out this computer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bev,

I haven't been on much lately either - welcome back!

Those girls are sooooo big!!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey honey, it's about time you came back to see us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast