Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what are you reading at the moment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 252009
    I just finished "Dog On It" by Spencer Quinn. It's about a down on his luck PI and his dog and the book is written from the dog's point of view. I just picked up the next on called "To Fetch A Thief". I love books that are funny, yet are well written

These sound interesting. I will have to look into them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 252009
    I just finished "Dog On It" by Spencer Quinn. It's about a down on his luck PI and his dog and the book is written from the dog's point of view. I just picked up the next on called "To Fetch A Thief". I love books that are funny, yet are well written
    I like the sound of those books

I'm reading blueeyedboy by Joanne Harris, the lady who also wrote Chocolat. It is nothing like Chocolat (other than being well written!) and is written as if by a sort of sinister blogger who may or may not actually carry out the psychologically scary and very clever so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    I only ever read on holiday, I don't get the time in my 'normal' life

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 252008
    The Sookie book came out here on the 3rd of May. I started reading it that morning, very early, and finished it that night. :D It was really good, especially compared the last one.
    I thought 'dead in the family' wasn't the best of the series The latest one was awesome even though I do get very annoyed when she repeats details that 'loyal' fans who have read the whole series will already know. I know the idea is to make it so that you can pick it up anywhere in the series but logically thinking that doesn't work anyway
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 252025
    I thought 'dead in the family' wasn't the best of the series The latest one was awesome even though I do get very annoyed when she repeats details that 'loyal' fans who have read the whole series will already know. I know the idea is to make it so that you can pick it up anywhere in the series but logically thinking that doesn't work anyway
    I completely understand, I feel the same way. Who do you hope she ends up with? (was that a really girly question )

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered QUINTON JARDINE book GRIEVOUS ANGEL from amazon due in june thats holiday reading sorted

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 252026
    I completely understand, I feel the same way. Who do you hope she ends up with? (was that a really girly question )
    Yes it was

p.s I really really really really really really really really want her to stay with eric.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 252030
    Yes it was

p.s I really really really really really really really really want her to stay with eric.
    What?! No way...Sam, all the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh forgot to add that there only 2 more books, I believe left of the Sookie books. I just gave my collection to the Salvation Army.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 252033
    Oh forgot to add that there only 2 more books, I believe left of the Sookie books. I just gave my collection to the Salvation Army.
    I think it will meet a natural end soon anyway. If she ends up with Bill I'll be annoyed because that'd be so predictable. Now, if she ended up with Pam... THAT would be cool Pam is my favourite character.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast