Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: madeline mcann, what do you think of the parents?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 251941
    Completely agree with you Josh.

I know they are asking the PM if he will open the case again, but I don't think the Police should have to look into it. Money is tight enough for the Metropolitan Police as it is and it concerns me that other people who something has just happened to might not get as much rescources because of this.

They shouldn't have left their children on their own, they were far too young and sadly they have to live with that forever
    It is a massive punishment that they have to live with themselves after this but I still think they should be punished by law.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    yes i have to agree with you josh
    it is very sad though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 251943
    It is a massive punishment that they have to live with themselves after this but I still think they should be punished by law.
    Yeah, I could never understand why no charges were brought against them

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. Is it just a coincidence that the McCanns have just published a book?....or am I being a bit cynical?

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont think much of them at all. would you go for a meal and leave 3 tiny kids alone? i know i wouldnt. esp when there is a baby sitting service at the resort

in the US you can get charged with a misdemeanor or felony if you leave a small child napping if you pop to the shops
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Believe me, they are paying dearly each and every day for this :( Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It is torture for them.

I'm not going to throw stones they're being punished. No I never did what they did but I do feel for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 252036
    Hmm. Is it just a coincidence that the McCanns have just published a book?....or am I being a bit cynical?
    Yes they have just published a book about Madeline and what happened. I downloaded it yesterday and read the first couple of chapters. I am bit unsure of what to make of it yet as the first two chapters area About Kate growing up and Kate meeting and marrying Gerry. I am glad the sales are going to towards the efforts to help find the dear little mite though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have every sympathy and cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like to lose a child. However we would never have left a little one alone like that - not at such a tender young age.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think they are to blame or should be blamed for what happened to there daughter , at the end of the day they have lost there child which no parent should ever have to go thru. its totally irrelevant that they had left the kids in the room asleep thousands of parents worldwide do that on holiday (they hadnt neglected the kids in anyway they where asleep and the parents where only having a drink in sight of the front door) I cant understand how anyone can blame the parents or say such wicked things about them ,if anything we should all be vigilant and keep the search alive.
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    well many of us dont think it's irrelevant and think its important not to let other parents think its acceptable to leave kids alone especially in places new to them like whilst on holiday. cards on the table, I think it is neglect yes.

anyway that aside, no one can argue that we should all be vigilant and hope that she comes back safe and sound

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12