Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From the City of Brotherly Love!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baggies, post: 252151
    Thank you! Yeah it seems like they have all my answers. This help is invaluable!!!
    So glad you think so, we try to help as much as we possibly can

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dan

Yes it will be a little crowded but I think it will be better than the suites at All Star Music. They are really designed for two adults and for families with more than two kids. Your Mom and sister may not be comfortable in a double pull out. Plus this is the least expensive way for you to go.

You are able to sleep 6 in this room because you have an infant. The trundle bed is fine for a 3 year old and the baby will be in a pak n play. I don't know how long you are staying but you don't have much room in the drawers or for hanging garments. Try to pack as light as you can. Plus if you all have luggage you can ask Disney to store some of your bags for you so you can have a little more room.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    As WDW Vet states above it may be a little scrunched but you will enjoy it more at POR than at a value suite. We have stayed at POR once and loved it and we are used to the Deluxe and Home-away-from-Home resorts. The location of POR is much better as well. Closer to Epcot and DHS and you can take a boat from POR to DTD.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123