Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: same time reservations

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith and Wendy, do you both remember the time that you could walk up to the building behind and to the left of Space Ship Earth and there were video screens you could walk up to and you would book your dining there?

As another little tidbit about how things have changed, my ex and I went to DHS, I think the year it opened (it was then MGM of course). We made dinner reservations, I think for the Brown Derby. However, there was so little there that we had done the whole park twice and it was still early afternoon, so we canceled our reservations.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 252483
    Keith and Wendy, do you both remember the time that you could walk up to the building behind and to the left of Space Ship Earth and there were video screens you could walk up to and you would book your dining there?
    I remember that John, it was an amazing experience talking to a real person via a tv screen at the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 252483
    Oo no I must've missed out on that.

I remember the annual passholder lounge at EPCOT though which was rather cool
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123