Thread: what is pirates and pals?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Has anyone tried the pirates and pals thing at Disney and could you tell me more about it please????

Post Thanks / Like
    It's the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage a specialty firework cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon which sails 7 days a week.

It starts at the Contemporary and where you pick up snacks for your pirate adventure and then you make your way down to the docks where you are met by Captain Hook and Mr Smee.

I think there is lots of singing and games and Peter Pan on the dock waiting for you to return.

I know someone who went for her son's birthday and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" much to his embarrassment

You need to make reservations by calling (407) WDW PLAY or (407) 939 7529 up to 180 days prior to your visit.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's exactly what Wendy described! :) We loved it, such good fun and the view of Wishes is fantastic, you get to see the water pageant too - one of the highlights of our holiday and we are booked again this year. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to do this when we go next year as I think my nephews will love it (hopefully they stay awake) plus I think it will be great for the fireworks.