Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the best breakfast?

Post Thanks / Like
    Through the years we've found Cape May's Character Breakfast Buffet with Goofy and Friends to be the best in terms of character interaction, service and food selection. Minnie holds court in a little place (that used to be the Rip Tide Lounge) to the right of the restaurant proper.

Chef Mickey's is more liveliness than I can handle in the morning!

Didn't care for Boma at all which is quite surprising as we really liked dinner there. Was quite disappointed actually.

We used to love Spoodle's for breakfast, but alas no more. Kouzzina had great food and TERRIBLE front of the house service. I'm amazed that anyone was seated. The servers were all grumpy as a result of the front of the house messing up everyone's seating so that didn't add to the experience in a positive way...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes i go off site to PERKINS always enjoyed my breakfast also went to IHOP wasnt so good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that we have done them all except Cape May and Tusker House. Our favourite has to be 1900. It is the only one we return to now.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to insist each trip that i have a Boma (AKL) breakfast. So much variety and the service is good. Staying at AKL this time so it will be easier to get there.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a big breakfast eater, so I tend to have breakfast food for dinner. Backwards, I know.

That being said, I love Chef Mickey's, especially as an early lunch/late breakfast. I try to book one of the latest time slots.

I really want to try the one at GF, 1900 Park Fare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Off site we like Bob Evans. The biscuits and gravy there are toooooo wicked good!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 252840
    Off site we like Bob Evans. The biscuits and gravy there are toooooo wicked good!
    Bob Evans is our favourite off site breakfast

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 252840
    You can say that again. I like mine with two over easy eggs on top.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 252856
    Bob Evans is our favourite off site breakfast
    +1 on Bob Evans!

Tom (... down on the farm!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s another vote for Bob Evans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast