Thread: Fairy Tale Suite Adds New Enchantment to Disneyland Hotel

Post Thanks / Like
    Guests will dream happily ever after in the new Fairy Tale Suite at the Disneyland Hotel. The 750-square-foot Fairy Tale Suite offers a Fantasyland-like romantic retreat for couples and is the latest addition to the hotel’s growing portfolio of signature suites. Each signature suite boasts luxurious amenities, sweeping views and a distinct design.

Upon entering the Fairy Tale Suite, guests are welcomed by pixie dust and the appearance of Tinker Bell, who illuminates a crystal castle encased in the wall. A marble foyer descends into an enormous bedroom overlooking the Disneyland Resort through floor-to-ceiling windows.

The sage and champagne colors used throughout the suite elegantly blend the combination of blond and glass furniture. The suite’s centerpiece is a royal canopy bed. The room is finished with elegant crown molding, automatic drapes and a custom-designed dresser from which a flat-panel TV magically ascends at the touch of a button.

[ATTACH]8427.vB[/ATTACH]

The focal point in the suite’s bathroom is a beautiful hand-cut mosaic of a stylized Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mirror disguises a TV and the double vanity countertop twinkles with shooting stars. Domes and Corinthian columns mix thematically with an abundance of modern amenities, including a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub featuring chromo-therapy.

[ATTACH]8428.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I love this! I am so staying here! How much is it a night? JW
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    - Marilyn Monroe

Post Thanks / Like
    woooooooooow!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks wonderful - would love to stay there but will probably cost a small fortune!! Come on lotto win lol .

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 308759
    Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD
    I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 308764
    I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though
    I won't either!

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney