Thread: Fairy Tale Suite Adds New Enchantment to Disneyland Hotel

Post Thanks / Like
    Guests will dream happily ever after in the new Fairy Tale Suite at the Disneyland Hotel. The 750-square-foot Fairy Tale Suite offers a Fantasyland-like romantic retreat for couples and is the latest addition to the hotel’s growing portfolio of signature suites. Each signature suite boasts luxurious amenities, sweeping views and a distinct design.

Upon entering the Fairy Tale Suite, guests are welcomed by pixie dust and the appearance of Tinker Bell, who illuminates a crystal castle encased in the wall. A marble foyer descends into an enormous bedroom overlooking the Disneyland Resort through floor-to-ceiling windows.

The sage and champagne colors used throughout the suite elegantly blend the combination of blond and glass furniture. The suite’s centerpiece is a royal canopy bed. The room is finished with elegant crown molding, automatic drapes and a custom-designed dresser from which a flat-panel TV magically ascends at the touch of a button.

[ATTACH]8427.vB[/ATTACH]

The focal point in the suite’s bathroom is a beautiful hand-cut mosaic of a stylized Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mirror disguises a TV and the double vanity countertop twinkles with shooting stars. Domes and Corinthian columns mix thematically with an abundance of modern amenities, including a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub featuring chromo-therapy.

[ATTACH]8428.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I love this! I am so staying here! How much is it a night? JW
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    - Marilyn Monroe

Post Thanks / Like
    woooooooooow!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks wonderful - would love to stay there but will probably cost a small fortune!! Come on lotto win lol .

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 308759
    Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD
    I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though

For Esme

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 308764
    I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though
    I won't either!

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney