Thread: Whats the wave like?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont even know where it is but a colleague recommended it saying it was in one of the hotels they went to look around. They said it was brilliant! Any ideas?

Woodbridge, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is in the Contemporary but we haven't tried it yet.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    ach, what to say :/

As uscwest says, it's in the contemporary. Lovely entrance, and a nice bar area who do some interesting wine flights and taster plates sometimes.

As a restaurant, it's consistently been uninspiring to us. The food is quite interesting and of decent, not outstanding but not terrible, quality. The servers seem not to really understand very much and the place can sometimes feel a little arrogant :/ a little "this is the best restaurant ever we dont need you"

The worst thing is probably the awful decor. What they were thinking I've just no idea.

We do go back every so often because of the nice bar ambience and the different to normal food, but I can't say it's really worthy of a special journey.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at
    Get your own Disney Countdown at