Thread: Breaking Dawn book

Post Thanks / Like
    :9:So anyone out there going to get the 4th in the installment of Bella, Edward, and Jacob saga or better known as the Twilight series? I will lose my internet on Saturday and decided to go ahead and order it and pay too much for the release date delivery :Laie_13:(just like the 7th harry potter).

I'm very excited to see how it ends.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm never heard of it. What genre is it?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's along the lines of a harry potter age, but slightly older. The series has been on the best sellers list for a long time. :D It's a vampire love story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holly went to the premier party at Barnes and Noble last night with a friend. They were having all kinds of games and contests. They didn't get home until 1:30 this morning...needless to say, she was spending the night at the friend's house...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    So I looked this up online. I have one of these books already! Someone sent it to me in a book exchange. They were also talking about it on the radio and how grown people were dressing up for the release party as well.

I may have to take a look at it. I like vampires, esp Anne Rice vampires.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!