Thread: segway tours at Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been told that Disney is one of the best places to try a segway and that they do tours with tuition at the start that sounds perfect for us but I cant find any information

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, there is. At EPCOT.

It's called the "Around The World At Epcot" tour. We have a bit of info on it on this page here on Secrets.

Here's the link to the official Disney World info on it.

There have also been several threads and posts on the Segway tours. Do a search for "Segway" in the handy search box in the upper right corner and you'll find a number of discussions about them.

Tom (... hope this helps!)

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW just booked this for us on our November trip. She has done it before but this will be my first time. There is a weight limit of 250 pounds.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The tour is really good, you start off learning the basics and then you follow the CM out into the park (like ducklings!). You go up by Italy via other lands and have a bit of free riding time.
    We loved this tour and wish you could have a longer tour. I think they only run until the world showcase opens which is understandable as its quite scary trying to avoid the other guests around the park.
    Definately recommend!