Thread: Is Tonys town square at Magic Kingdom any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Tonys town square restaurant in the magic kingdom any good? if its not, could you recommend something else?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Tony's. Big portions, delicious food. You definitely get what you pay for. Waitstaff is always courteous and efficient. Food allergies can be accommodated.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 252796
    I like Tony's. Big portions, delicious food. You definitely get what you pay for. Waitstaff is always courteous and efficient. Food allergies can be accommodated.
    yeah I was quite surprised by this one. MK isnt known for its great food in my experience, even cinderellas royal table didn't exactly wow us.

Tony's definitely do a good job , nice food with efficient although usually busy waitstaff

All in all, probably the best bet for a sit down other than the buffets/family style or of course cosmic rays
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it certainly is not top of the line food, but then nothing at MK really is. It is as others have said delicious. We will be taking my DW's brother there while we have him in Orlando for his first ever trip to WDW.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW and I have always liked Tony's. We really used to like it when you could get breakfast there. They had a big plate of about 10 cinnamon rolls that they'd plop down on your table. Pull them apart and have at it. Sadly, breakfast there is no more. But we still like the place.

Now, having said that, we had Slowhand and his DW with us for dinner there one evening. Unfortunately, that time wasn't the best meal we ever had there. We were seated in a booth that was quite cramped, the server left a lot to be desired, and the food was only so-so. Of course, this is all a natural occurrence as it was me that recommended we all dine there.

I've since given up recommending anything as it never seems to work out quite the way I had intended.

Tom (... purveyor of bad recommendations...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 252872
    Now, having said that, we had Slowhand and his DW with us for dinner there one evening. Unfortunately, that time wasn't the best meal we ever had there. We were seated in a booth that was quite cramped, the server left a lot to be desired, and the food was only so-so. Of course, this is all a natural occurrence as it was me that recommended we all dine there.

I've since given up recommending anything as it never seems to work out quite the way I had intended.
    Hey, don`t worry about it Tom. We still had a great time, especially as you "introduced" us to MNSSHP that evening.