Thread: what is the tables in wonderland discount please?

Post Thanks / Like
    dont shout but what is the tables in wonderland card, what does it do and do I need one ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, no-one will shout, that's what we are here for to help each other and answer questions

The Tables in Wonderland card is only available to Annual Pass Holders and Florida Residents.

You can purchase it either online, by calling 407 566-5858 or any Disney Guest Service location, you must show your Annual Pass and Florida residents must show proof of residency.

What you get is 20% off all food and beverage for your dining party of up to 10 people,bear in mind that they do add a 18% gratuity to your bill though.

We have had it in the past when we ate more on Disney and it did save us money, but as we don't eat on Disney very often anymore we don't bother because you have to save $100 as a Florida Residemt or $75 as an annual pass holder (the cost of the card) before you make a profit.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the card is only $75 for AP holders Wendy unless it went up in the past year. It is good at almost all sit down restaurants, the lounges (yes alcohol is included) and most of the food courts (POR is an exception but not POFQ). No tip is added if used in a food court.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John, that will teach me not to read it properly before posting it's $100 for Florida Residents. I've amended my original post, thank you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.