Thread: how to make disney resort room requests?

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard its possible to request certain things like ground floor or near a restaurant or bus stop but not sure how we could do it?

Is there an email address or fax?

Post Thanks / Like
    I did mine through the concerge desk .

Kate

1999- Orlando villa holiday
    2000- Orlando villa holiday and married at lake toho.
    2011 - animal kingdom lodge club, first trip for our son age 3
    2014-planning stages.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can add room requests to your reservation by calling central reservations on 407 939 6244

You used to be able to fax the resort you were staying in about 4 days before you arrived, but I'm not completely sure that people still do this

Requests are not guaranteed though, so it's always worth being nice and friendly at the desk and asking if they were able to help with your requests. If they haven't they might be able to do something for you then.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can call in requests on whatever line you called in your reservation. You can also make requests with online check in.

All requests are exactly what the word means, a request. The only request Disney will guarantee is a family of two adults and however many children that require two rooms. Disney will guarantee connecting rooms in that situation. Everything else is pot luck. The two Disney reservation systems download reservations to each resorts anywhere from 24 to 48 hours prior to arrival. There is a room blocker who looks at requests and tries to accommodate guest requests.

Here is an example. Say you are going to be staing at the Beach Club and want room 2019 that you stayed in a previous trip and loved which is a water view and it has a balcony and a great view of Crescent lake. You paid for a water view. So the blocker looks at the request and sees that room has the Smith family is in it but the Smiths are checking out the day you check in. So the blocker assigns you that room.

Well that morning Mr Smith is so bummed out that he has to leave that he calls the front desk and asks if they can stay one more night. So the CM sees that you are checking in and are blocked in that room and you paid for a water view. The CM looks at availability and sees there are 30 water view rooms that are available during the dates of your visit. Mr Smith gets to stay in his room and you get blocked to another water view since you paid for a water view and not guaranteed a specific room.

Now take that scenario further. Mr Smith does check out and you are blocked for room 2019. The Jones check in and have paid for a water view. The CM shows them the room they were blocked to. Mrs Jones asked if the room has a balcony. The CM tells them it does not but let me see if I can find you a room with a balcony. So he looks and sees room 2019 has a balcony. Even though it was originally blocked to you that guest has a right to it and that CM may offer it to them since there are plenty of water views available during your dtaes and that is all you are guaranteed.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL