Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 114

Thread: Friday!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really?

    Where are you going and what are you gonna do?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    for Chelsea

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23047
    i really dont want to have to go to work :( chelsea isnt feeling very well at all but unfortunately i dont have the choice to stay at home

    now i just feel like a cruel mother:( and hoping that she doesnt pass whatever she has to me :(

    cos did i tell you i was out tomorrow night
    im sure she can look after herself trace

    i remember someone saying something about going out on the p, for a drink
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 23049
    Really?

    Where are you going and what are you gonna do?
    im off to chicago rock for a night of cocktails and no doubt attract a bunch of gompers again

    seth is dropping me off in tamworth so dont need to bother with a taxi he even asked if i wanted picking up at the end of the night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 23053
    im sure she can look after herself trace

    i remember someone saying something about going out on the p, for a drink
    im sure she can mick with her head down the loo and bless her she is having to watch chloe and courtney too :( see i am a bad mother :( but then again school uniforms etc dont magically appear in my house and seeing as there jerk of a father isnt willing to help i have no choice but to do the overtime:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23059
    im sure she can mick with her head down the loo and bless her she is having to watch chloe and courtney too :( see i am a bad mother :( but then again school uniforms etc dont magically appear in my house and seeing as there jerk of a father isnt willing to help i have no choice but to do the overtime:(
    awww the poor kid for her, oh ty looks after himself does he ;)

    dont you mean the drinks dont get bought by themselves ;)
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 23065
    awww the poor kid for her, oh ty looks after himself does he ;)

    dont you mean the drinks dont get bought by themselves ;)

    well the gompers always buys the drinks its the other things that dont magically appear

    im always half drunk before ive even left the house so im pretty much a cheap date
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23071
    well the gompers always buys the drinks its the other things that dont magically appear

    im always half drunk before ive even left the house so im pretty much a cheap date
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like


    believe me it always makes a interesting night

    i always warn my friends that if a gomper is lurking to take a pic so i can remind myself the next day

    it seems because im single and getting divorced that i must be completly desperate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23077


    believe me it always makes a interesting night

    i always warn my friends that if a gomper is lurking to take a pic so i can remind myself the next day

    it seems because im single and getting divorced that i must be completly desperate
    gomper
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •