Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 23079
    gomper

believe me there really is gompers out there the other week i managed to meet one that looked cross between barry manilow and roland rat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23080
    believe me there really is gompers out there the other week i managed to meet one that looked cross between barry manilow and roland rat
    omg what a sight that must of been

:sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23071
    well the gompers always buys the drinks its the other things that dont magically appear

im always half drunk before ive even left the house so im pretty much a cheap date
    Please be very careful out there! It could be used againt you, I know right now the last thing you think you need is grandmotherly advice, but I have been where you are and know where it can lead. What yourself, for the sake of those children you love.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah trace watch out for drink spikers, it happened to laurens friend once, not good at all, so plz be on the look out and keep your drink with you at all times
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday. Tons of things to get done today. Wonder if I'll get them all accomplished?

Have to get ready to be out of town all next week, so part of the weekend will be given over to getting ready for that.

I wonder if the weather will let us slip off to WDW for a bit? Didn't cooperate with us last weekend. :sigh;

It is August. The year is heading into its last phase. How can that be? I'm already thinking about what I will be cooking for Christmas dinner when the whole crew is here. I will need to have a bit of a different Christmas day dinner than usual, because so many will be here. I want to incorporate elements of tradition, but we won't be sitting down to a formal dinner as there just isn't the room.

So, it's one Friday closer to the end of the year. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you really think Tracy is going to put a drink down or actually have one long enough for someone to tamper with?
    Seriously be careful Tracy.

Do you think Seth would mind picking me up so i can come too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 23092
    Friday. Tons of things to get done today. Wonder if I'll get them all accomplished?

Have to get ready to be out of town all next week, so part of the weekend will be given over to getting ready for that.

I wonder if the weather will let us slip off to WDW for a bit? Didn't cooperate with us last weekend. :sigh;

It is August. The year is heading into its last phase. How can that be? I'm already thinking about what I will be cooking for Christmas dinner when the whole crew is here. I will need to have a bit of a different Christmas day dinner than usual, because so many will be here. I want to incorporate elements of tradition, but we won't be sitting down to a formal dinner as there just isn't the room.

So, it's one Friday closer to the end of the year. :sigh;
    I really think you should come to Maine for Christmas, I will set an extra plate for you and yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh GrammiePo don't tempt me. It's a huge clan I've got coming though. We'd eat you out of house and home!

Speaking of eating... :D I just happened to be driving through Cocoa Beach yesterday and stopped at Maine'ly Lobster. They had a fresh shipment in from Rockland so I came home with some 2 1/4 pounders. NICE. :D Which of course, led me to thoughts of you. I just drop the beasties in the boiling pot. Is that what you do?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 23105
    Do you really think Tracy is going to put a drink down or actually have one long enough for someone to tamper with?
    Seriously be careful Tracy.

Do you think Seth would mind picking me up so i can come too?

dont worry everyone i may come across as being silly but im not really exactly teresa i dont have a drink long enough for someone to tamper with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 23127
    Oh GrammiePo don't tempt me. It's a huge clan I've got coming though. We'd eat you out of house and home!

Speaking of eating... :D I just happened to be driving through Cocoa Beach yesterday and stopped at Maine'ly Lobster. They had a fresh shipment in from Rockland so I came home with some 2 1/4 pounders. NICE. :D Which of course, led me to thoughts of you. I just drop the beasties in the boiling pot. Is that what you do?
    2.5 nice, hard shell? Yep that is the Maine way, unless we can cook them in seaweed on the beach. You remember?
    There is always room for more at my table, cause it is going to cost you a mint to get them here.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast