Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 23090
    oh yeah trace watch out for drink spikers, it happened to laurens friend once, not good at all, so plz be on the look out and keep your drink with you at all times

Can I just say that every so often when I glance at your countdown thingie it looks like Tink is peeing on the Castle and I have to look twice :rofl:

Ok I'm sorry go back to what you were doing. I think it is going to be one of those days..

OMG!! I have Tink peeing on the Castle!! I didn't even notice.. It IS one of those days!!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! It surely would cost a mint!

Yes, I do remember. No seaweed available. i was a little surprised at that. Hard shell, yes! What a wonderful difference in flavor and freshness. If I have to be on this stupid diet, I can at least eat some of the nicer things that are allowed, eh? :D

I was thinking of doing a lobster stew for Christmas. I can get some lobster into the clan without going broke on the thought! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    SHELLYAMC!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I can't believe you said that! LOLOLOL!

I said the same thing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 23142
    dont worry everyone i may come across as being silly but im not really exactly teresa i dont have a drink long enough for someone to tamper with it
    good gal! Remember they also serve other things at these places. I drank more juice when I was out there looking the gompers over. That way I remembered~

Post Thanks / Like
    Just reiterating what everyone else is saying...do be careful, Tracy....the trolls are out there and they seem to have some sort of radar....you'll have a brilliant time with your girlies...have a drink for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 23148

I said the same thing!

Jon was peeking over my shoulder last night and said that VERY thing!!!

LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 23148

I said the same thing!

I can't tell you how many times I've had to look twice..honestly!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 23162
    Jon was peeking over my shoulder last night and said that VERY thing!!!

LOL!

SEE!!!! Someone tell my Dh I am not crazy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. Now we are going to hurt Dawn's feelings and she's worked so hard on making the timers look nice. :(

It's just that I was a bit surprised to find that someone else thought the same thing. :sigh;

Tracy, I want you to keep me on your left shoulder with you. When some icky gomper heads your way, think of having to explain to me why you thought he was worth speaking to. Then you'll easily turn your nose up and look the other way. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 23166
    Oh geez. Now we are going to hurt Dawn's feelings and she's worked so hard on making the timers look nice. :(
    Oh Dawn!!! Please don't, they are AWESOME!!! In fact, that's the countdown timer Jon WANTED me to use....for that very reason!!!

The timers are piggin' awesome hon

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast