Thread: how violent is star tours II?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im just wondering how violent and shaky star tours 2 will be? The first one was quite violent I thought

Post Thanks / Like
    I just rode it this past weekend. I didn't think it was bad at all. I believe a little kid would've enjoyed it more but, for adults, it wasn't much of a "thrill ride" in my book.

The scenarios get changed up so allegedly you never see the same one twice. The version I got was C-3PO and R-2 accidentally wind up in a space cruiser and take off to space. There is some asteroid dodging and then we are warped to Tattooine. We were in a pod racer race (and win) and then warped to Corouscant where we dodged traffic. And then landed.

The ride is in 3-D but, the 3-D effects aren't as "invasive" as say Captain E-O or Bugs Life.

All-in-all, it was a cute ride. I'd go on it again. The little 8-year old boy beside me loved it.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter and I went on it twice back in May. It wasn't too bad. Each time we went on it was different. We experienced the same ride as the above post and another one which to me was much more exciting. I found the seats held us in quite well and we weren't jostled too much. I found that it was fascinating how I was fooled into thinking that I was somewhere in space. This ride is amazing in that aspect. If you find yourself getting a bit frightened you can always remember you are watching a movie and being moved up and down.....but what is the fun in that? Anyways we will definately ride again to see if we encounter any different scenarios.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were on this ride a couple of days back. I'd say it was about the same amount of movement as the first Star Tours ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 253206
    I just rode it this past weekend. I didn't think it was bad at all. I believe a little kid would've enjoyed it more but, for adults, it wasn't much of a "thrill ride" in my book.

The scenarios get changed up so allegedly you never see the same one twice. The version I got was C-3PO and R-2 accidentally wind up in a space cruiser and take off to space. There is some asteroid dodging and then we are warped to Tattooine. We were in a pod racer race (and win) and then warped to Corouscant where we dodged traffic. And then landed.

The ride is in 3-D but, the 3-D effects aren't as "invasive" as say Captain E-O or Bugs Life.

All-in-all, it was a cute ride. I'd go on it again. The little 8-year old boy beside me loved it.

IMO, this accurately described my experience a few weeks ago

Post Thanks / Like
    my 8 and 11 year old loved it. i thought it was very tame.[ i dont do upside down anything] so i loved this one too lol