Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Make A Kitchen Sink!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great photos. You managed to eat a fair bit of it too!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL- Thats brilliant! I didn't even know what a kitchen sink was.. let alone that a CM would help you make your own!

DB- I love the way the hand that comes in from the left keeps eating things as you put them on LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    What a fun time your family had! You did a good job on finishing that huge thing off too! I love the expression on your daughter's face! So excited!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 23115
    LOL- Thats brilliant! I didn't even know what a kitchen sink was.. let alone that a CM would help you make your own!

DB- I love the way the hand that comes in from the left keeps eating things as you put them on LOL

That will be Robyn's hand then!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..I want that..NOW!!

Maybe this trip we should look into this..I think Katelyn would be excited! Do they give you a prize if you eat your weight in ice cream :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this trip we should look into this..I think Katelyn would be excited! Do they give you a prize if you eat your weight in ice cream :rofl:
    It would be easy for you to eat katelyns weight- shes only dinky
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    It was really really good, I think it was extra special because Lizzie made it, but I seriously could not face another ice cream for days afterwards :)

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love those pictures!

I don't know about a prize but beforehand they turn the lights on and off and tell everyone that the little piggies are getting ready to eat a kitchen sink

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 23167
    It would be easy for you to eat katelyns weight- shes only dinky
    Well she is small, but I still don't know if I could eat 24 pounds of ice cream :sick007:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 23369
    I just love those pictures!

I don't know about a prize but beforehand they turn the lights on and off and tell everyone that the little piggies are getting ready to eat a kitchen sink
    Ok..I don't know if I could deal with that. I would feel bad about eating it after being called a piggie :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike ate a WHOLE one all by himself! Ugh it was so nasty to llok at as it was melting. He kept picking out the brownies and candy.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast