Thread: Is there a dress code for Disney restaurants?

Post Thanks / Like
    I once heard that there was a dress code in place for certain disney restaurants but I dont see anyone talking about it so perhaps I was wrong

In Neverland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the time at Disney restaurants there is no dress code, it is extremely casual, the clothes you would wear to the park.

At signature restaurants there is supposed to be an official dress code. In reality, people wear smart casual clothes, there is always the exception to the rule and some people do come straight from the parks. I have never seen or heard of anyone being turned away though.

Victoria & Albert’s

This restaurant has the most stringent dress requirements. The official dress policy, which is enforced, is:

“Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes)

Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pant suit, skirt/blouse or nice dress. (Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes)”

In practice, you will see men wearing suits or sport jackets. Many, but not all, will be wearing a tie.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.