Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally missing Orlando :(

Post Thanks / Like
    It feels like about 20 years since we were last there and about 20 years until our next planned trip.

Anyone else ever feel like that?

I think it was because we had such a great time but I can't believe it was only this month!

REALLY missing the completely wonderful amazing villa, the great dodge charger car we hired, completely amazing bourbon steak at the columbia restaurant. Sigh. We really need a teleportation device so we can just whiz over there for the evening.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 253321
    It feels like about 20 years since we were last there and about 20 years until our next planned trip.

Anyone else ever feel like that?

I think it was because we had such a great time but I can't believe it was only this month!

REALLY missing the completely wonderful amazing villa, the great dodge charger car we hired, completely amazing bourbon steak at the columbia restaurant. Sigh. We really need a teleportation device so we can just whiz over there for the evening.
    It always feels that way.

It's really kind of weird because, at least for me, by the end of the holiday, I can't wait to get home. But as soon as I do, I miss being there (wherever "there" was). But at the same time, I'm ready to go again!

I guess I'm just seriously conflicted. Or weird...

Tom (... here... there... and everywhere...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day (ROTFLMAO) Donna and I used to make 2-4 trips/year. Now we are lucky to make one, mostly because of air fares, luggage fees, rental car rates and the cost of driving ourselves.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree more, we are all missing Florida at the moment and I think what is making it worse is we don't know when we will return, we have looked at going next august for two weeks but it's nearly 5000, plus spending money.
    We normal go out there in school term time but eldest son is doing GCSE's next year so we have to go in the school holidays.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know exactly how you feel Keith.

Last year we had one of the best holidays we've ever had and both of us loved every second of it. Chris is normally "ready to come home" towards the end, but even he didn't want to go home

We moped round on our last full day, but we went out for a wonderful meal that night and everything was perfect. When it was time to go back to the villa, I just didn't want the night to end and it's the first time for a long time that I actually cried because I just didn't want to go home :(

I've been counting down the days until we go and honestly not a day goes by when I don't think about last year in some way or another.

So, if you can make that teleportation thingy it would be just perfect :D

I'll have a bourbon steak for you - I'll even send you a picture if you like

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    i so need to be teleported then i wouldnt have to fly
    its a year since we were there and i said i wouldnt go again by plane but i so want to go we cant go this year as we have booked holidays but i miss mickey so much would give anything to watch wishes with dave right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Beam me up Scotty. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith you're a clever man, can't you invent a teleportation device we could all use? I'd go shares on the costs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 253355
    Keith you're a clever man, can't you invent a teleportation device we could all use? I'd go shares on the costs!

me too

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 253346
    I'll have a bourbon steak for you - I'll even send you a picture if you like

anyway yes please, a text will be good, and say hello to Mario if he's serving on that night
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast