Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around much. My work office was in the process of moving. And of course there is the never ending move with my actual house

Remember how I told ya'll I was taking my friend to WDW? We got back almost a week ago. Sigh.......I can truly say it was the WORST trip I have ever had. I have known her for 20 years but I swear I had no idea she was like this. She was the most miserable, complaining, whining, unhappy person I have ever met. It was just awful.

Then there is a current issue with Alysia and the hateful, abusive thing she is dating.

Plus, I'm going to school and working, etc. So, no good excuses but I hope to be around more. I miss you guys

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    What d'ya mean 'no good excuses', I'd say you have plenty there to keep you busy and away from us.

I'm so sorry, poor Alysia, she's such a gorgeous girl and doesn't deserve to be in an abusive relationship, nobody does. I know what you'd like to do to him, if only eh?

...and your trip to WDW, are you still friends?

Love and hugs my friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your trip wasn't good - it's funny how close confinement and being together more than usual, can make you realise that you don't actually know someone until you live with them ( as they say)

Poor Alysia, lets hope she see's him for what he is soon and moves on to a much happier relationship. Until then, keep a good eye on him. Feel so sorry for you Johnie as I would want to give him something to think about...

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 253432
    Remember how I told ya'll I was taking my friend to WDW? We got back almost a week ago. Sigh.......I can truly say it was the WORST trip I have ever had. I have known her for 20 years but I swear I had no idea she was like this. She was the most miserable, complaining, whining, unhappy person I have ever met. It was just awful.
    same thing happened to me, you really find out things about people when they go with you to Disney

glad you're back

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Stranger!

Those aren't excuses, it's the reality of life...it happens on a continuing basis. :D I know that I can relate.

I'm sorry that Alysia is in the situation that she is. It's never easy to see someone we love be with someone that is abusive.

Yes, a trip like disney can open one's eyes to their friends/family. Maybe that's why I prefer solo trips.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here to listen any time

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh, I'm sorry! We had one of those trips, was she sick or physically uncomfortable or just a pain?! You have too much going on right now, How old is Alyssa now? Is it a mini rebellion or does she really feel for this twit?

Post Thanks / Like
    As for my friend, yes we are still friends. She tried to OD when she got home and was in the hospital most of last week. She is in therapy now and I hope she can get on the right meds to help her.

During the trip, she whined about everything and had such a bad attitude. I have never met anyone so negative all of the time. I don't think she was in pain, she never complained about that. I think the cancer really took a toll on her. She beat it but has so many problems related to the radiation. It was just a mess. I truly didn't think anyone could be that unhappy at WDW.

As for Alysia, she turned 20 in March. She has not lived with me for a little over a year now. She and the boy live together. She says she is miserable and IS going to leave him. But she hasn't. HE has taken every bit of her self esteem.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    so hope things improve Johnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only do those type of men destory self esteem, but they manage to isolate those they are with which makes the situation even worse many times. I really do hope that she is able to finally not only say that she is leaving, but follow that statement with the actual act....and never go back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast