Thread: Is the boardwalk really noisy?

Post Thanks / Like
    The polynesian was so great last time but I really like the look of the boardwalk. I just wonder if it's going to be what I imagine? lots of things always going on so we could walk down there and feel like an old boardwalk. The other side is how noisy it would be in the early hours trying to sleep

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends upon where your room is located. If it's over the boardwalk, then yes you are going to get noise.

Actually, for the deluxes, the Boardwalk Inn is my least favorite for noise, layout, the hideous clown pool, and CMs. For some reason those who work there don't seem too happy.

If you are toward the back of the resort (away from the boardwalk area itself) it will be quieter, however you will still get corridor noise in your room.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Does a lot happen on the boardwalk throughout the day and evening? entertainers and things like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Evening mostly. Many people visit for the limited view of the fireworks. Also, there are the little live entertainments that go on in the early evening. Then there is Jellyrolls, and it's more lively there since they shut down PI.

Daytime on the boardwalk is generally quiet and slow paced. No entertainers unless a special event is going on.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to visit the boardwalk in the evening also sometimes go there for breakfast

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I simply adore the epcot resort area in the evening. I love seeing the lights all the way around. It's such a nice place to just walk and enjoy the feel of it all.

When I have been there during the day it's really quiet.

Post Thanks / Like
    During the evening it could get a little noisy but it starts calming down as the night grows old. If there are playoffs the ESPN club can crank which is the Boardwalk Inn side.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL