Thread: halloween party cancelled on 3rd october?

Post Thanks / Like
    this is posted on behalfg of a friend whos too shy to post yet

They booked this months ago and have heard its now cancelled! ive told them to call disney but has anyone else heard of this? does it happen often because I want to book pirate and princess party for next year

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless they heard that it was cancelled from an official source, I'd not start to panic yet. I'm sure there have been instances when one of the scheduled parties has been canceled, but it's not something that happens often.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I read on all-ears that it had been cancelled, but I am sure Disney will make it right with them, extra special treatment on a different night.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is indeed sadly true... Disney are contacting folks booked on that evening to rearrange for them.

There are rumours of a Disney press event in MK on that night, possibly even announcing the new DVC at the contemporary.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is too bad for your friend :(

Disney will make it right though...no need to panic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww. That's too bad. But surely, it's not a regular thing; to cancel the special events.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle