Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who has the most comfy beds?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this sounds silly but we're looking at going in the end of August and with my pain issues I really would like to know where I have the best shot of getting any sleep!! We might be traveling with another family that has 2 teenage sons. Both are big boys ( compared to my Ty) One is autistic so any suggestions would greatly help. We haven't stayed many places in Disney. A few values, 2 moderates and 1 night at a deluxe years ago!

Post Thanks / Like
    The heavenly beds at the Dolphin/Swan are just that...heavenly! I loved my bed at the Dolphin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Trish I'm so happy to read you are going end of August as we'll be there and we might be able to meet That would be so great if we could manage it.

Glad you are getting to visit soone r than you thought - hope you are all feeling well

Sandra x
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 253783
    Oh Trish I'm so happy to read you are going end of August as we'll be there and we might be able to meet That would be so great if we could manage it.

Glad you are getting to visit soone r than you thought - hope you are all feeling well

Sandra x
    When will you be there Sandra? We are thinking August 28 - Sept.3 or 4. Do you go to the parks at all while you're there? ZIt would be great to meet you and your family. Ty would love to have someone to ride with!( Since Mom is such a chicken!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 253797
    When will you be there Sandra? We are thinking August 28 - Sept.3 or 4. Do you go to the parks at all while you're there? ZIt would be great to meet you and your family. Ty would love to have someone to ride with!( Since Mom is such a chicken!)
    We arrive 23rd August and are there until 13th Sept but we're not planning on doing any parks apart from IoA so Arun can visit Harry Potter. We plan to go there on either 25th or 26th August as my best friend is staying with us until 28th and they want to visit HP.

Maybe we could have dinner or something or you can pop in to the villa for drinks

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if they're all the same, but the king bed at Old Key West was the comfiest we've had so far.

I did have an idea for you, you could pop out to a Walmart when you arrive and buy a mattress topper for whatever bed you end up with. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 253804
    I don't know if they're all the same, but the king bed at Old Key West was the comfiest we've had so far.

I did have an idea for you, you could pop out to a Walmart when you arrive and buy a mattress topper for whatever bed you end up with. :)
    That is a wonderful idea, I don't know if we'll fly or drive though. We have memory foam on our beds at home and I don't know what I'd do wityhout it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 253802
    We arrive 23rd August and are there until 13th Sept but we're not planning on doing any parks apart from IoA so Arun can visit Harry Potter. We plan to go there on either 25th or 26th August as my best friend is staying with us until 28th and they want to visit HP.

Maybe we could have dinner or something or you can pop in to the villa for drinks

Sandra
    I would love to meet for dinner or lunch, maybe in DTD! You have to tell me about Harry Potter, I hope we'll be there in the spring( staying at your villa of course! I just have to get the schedule for Tylers breaks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 253826
    I would love to meet for dinner or lunch, maybe in DTD! You have to tell me about Harry Potter, I hope we'll be there in the spring( staying at your villa of course! I just have to get the schedule for Tylers breaks.
    So happy we're going to meet. We'll sort nearer to then

Aww, will be great if you stay in the spring

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 253825
    That is a wonderful idea, I don't know if we'll fly or drive though. We have memory foam on our beds at home and I don't know what I'd do wityhout it.
    Thats interesting. I've always thought memory foam looks really great but all I've heard from people is how they didnt like it.

So you really like it??
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast