Thread: Best rides for babies?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have booked my first holiday to florida for christmas this year and will be taking my six month old baby - can anyone advise on the best rides? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure any baby would love It's a Small World (as long as Mommy can handle the song ). The dancing and songs would catch baby's eye for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    We took our son when he was 8 months old. Technically they can go on any ride or show that does not have a height restriction.

Steven's favourite ride on that trip was the People Mover in Tomorrowland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MumToBe88, post: 253785
    I have booked my first holiday to florida for christmas this year and will be taking my six month old baby - can anyone advise on the best rides? thanks
    Just read your post and realised it's not quite six months until Xmas!! Does this mean you are awaiting the arrival of baby?? If so when are you due?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I had my baby daughter Daisy on the 14th June!! Now we are excitedly awaiting our first family trip to Disney I can't believe she is almost a month old ... how time flies. Thanks everyone for the advice, I was worried we wouldn't be able to take her on any of the rides!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful name! What about Winnie the Pooh

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your baby girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Small World was a big hit when the boy was younger... still is. Nemo in Epcot. Maybe Figment, but there is a loud blast toward the end and that scares some kids. The land and Spaceship Earth (although not sure how much she'd get out of those).

Oh, Pirates would be ok too. And Maelstrom.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! Definitely going to try out all of the rides possible with her