Thread: What are your favourite Counter Service restaurants in each park and why?

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you favourite Counter Service places in EACH park? Would love some input on where to eat when we are at each park. I already have all my Table Service ones booked. Thanks a ton

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't have a favorite in each park, we're still experimenting. But in MK we love eating at Peco's Bill's. The burgers there are fairly huge and pretty fairly priced for a theme park. They are also REALLY good and there's a huge fixin's bar for you to decorate your burger. It's one of the places where we feel like we get our money's worth.

Even miracles take a little time.

2-08-09 thru 2-14-09 Port Orleans French Quarter
    3-20-10 thru 3-27-10 off property house rental
    9-24-11 thru 10-1-11 Old Key West

Post Thanks / Like
    MK:
    Pecos Bill's - Chicken Wrap & hamburgers
    Perico & Pirate's (I think it has a different name now) - Make your own burritos
    Pinnochio's - Individual pizzas
    Columbia House - Fish sticks
    The huge one in Tomorrowland (forget the name) - burgers

Epcot:
    Yakitori House - Sushi & other Japanese fare (I like the ginger chicken salad)
    UK Fish & Chips stand - obvious
    America - The indoor restaurant - Good chili
    France - The pastry shop. They also sell ham & cheese sandwiches but, you can eat pastries for a meal, right? LOL

AK:
    Yak & Yeti walk-up - Asian fare. I liked to order the kid's egg roll w/fried rice but, I don't think it's on the menu anymore.

DHS:
    Never have eaten here but there are a couple QS's that I would visit because they smell delicious whenever I walk by (over by RR and TOT)
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    In MK we love Columbia Harbor House - the tuna sandwiches are lovely and a nice change.

In AK it has to be the Yak & Yeti counter service - delicious sweet & sour

In Epcot, DH like the nachos in Mexico Pavillion while I prefer the noodles or pork loin at Sunshine Seasons

At DHS we both absolutely love the vanilla slices at Starring Rolls - they are to die for!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't eat in the Parks very much, but we like Cosmic Rays Starlight café in the MK because there is a lot of choice.

The only other place we tend to eat is in Epcot in France at the Boulangerie Patisserie - their quiches are lovely

Post Thanks / Like
    MK - Columbia Harbour House
    HS - Starring Rolls
    Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
    Animal Kingdom - Yak and Yeti
    DTD - Earl of Sandwich
    Water Parks - not keen on any of the options

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    MK - Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland), Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
    Epcot - La Cantina De San Angel (Mexico), Sunshine Season Food Fair (The Land), Yakitori House (Japan)
    DHS - ABC Commissary
    AK - Flame Tree BBQ

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    MK - Casey's, Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's

DHS - No one place stands out as a favorite

EPCOT - Tangierine Cafe in Morocco, Sommerfest in Germany, and Kringla Og Bakerei in Norway, plus the Margarita stand in Mexico, Sunshine Seasons in The Land

AK - Yak & Yeti, Flame Tree BBQ

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix