Thread: Where are the car hire places at orlando international?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im just stressing for no reason but at orlando international I get all turned around when we get off the plane. There's terminal A and B I think? does each have a car hire place? do we need to find the exact right one? how far away are the hire cars themselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    The car hire at MCO Airport aren't too bad.

In Terminal A, the rental companies all have desks on level 1 which is the ground floor. Once you have got all your paperwork, they will direct you across the road to the under ground garage where you will find the desks or some of the companies, tell you which row to go to and then you just choose your own vehicle. Dollar and Alamo do this, I don't know about others.

Terminal B is the same, the rental companies are on level 1 which is the ground floor.

The actual onsite companies at Terminal A and B are: Dollar, Alamo, Avis, Budget, E-Z, Enterprise, L&M, National and Thrifty

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to add, although there are 2 terminals [A & B], in effect they are all in the same building so as Wendy said, you should not have any need to stress at all. There are always loads of folk around MCO to help you out anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah I didnt realise they were both in the same building. I've wondered about that too

If you get to choose your own vehicle, do you have to choose then go back to the desk to tell them which you've taken or something?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats brilliant thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chipndale, post: 254120
    Ah I didnt realise they were both in the same building. I've wondered about that too

If you get to choose your own vehicle, do you have to choose then go back to the desk to tell them which you've taken or something?
    With Dollar, after you have checked in at the car rental counter, you are given your paperwork and directed to where the cars are located [in the adjacent car park].
    The cars are arranged in lines and you choose which one you fancy in the catagory that you have paid for.
    On exiting the parking area, you have to stop at a barrier where an agent checks your paperwork and you`re on your way. There is no need to return to the check in desk, it`s quite a slick process really.