Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My son has just been robbed

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sad,cross,livid and scared for my baby. My son age 15 and 6 friends have just been robbed by a gang of 10 boys. Excuse my spelling here. They were playing on bikes in the woods at the back of a friends house. A guy came out and asked them had they been threatening his mother. They of course said no . Then suddenly 9 more guys appeared from nowhere (Liam describded like Lost and "THe others"). Liam and his friends were told to sit down in a circle and put their hands on their heads eyes down. A bag was then passed around and they were told to put all they had on them in the bag. OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE GUNNED. So thankfully Liam and all of the Guys followed instructions and he put his mobile in and 4. They took bikes and mobiles and money. My poor boy said he was cr@@ing himself. The robbers then told them to sit there for 20 mins until they had made it away.
    They got straight up as soon as he they had gone and ran to the friends house. The Mum called the Police who came straight round and put 6 cars out and police through the woods on foot.
    Liam was scared to call me as he felt i would be cross. He called and we met back at the house. I have called the police and Liam has given a verbal statement. They are coming round to take a written one but Liam and the other boys are scared of recriminations. It is unlikely they will ever be caught but i just feel that there should be some evidence for WHEN it happens again.
    Anyuway he is safe and that is all that matters. It was an oldish mobile which can be replaced. Liam can't and thankfully he just handed it over as we have told him to if he is ever in that sittuation.
    Needed to come on here and share as i am so shocked and repulsed. Thanks for listening and sorry about spelling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    What scum :mad: what on earth makes people do such vile things :mad:
    I hope your son is ok, what an awful thing to have to go through.
    I know he's 15 but for him and for you too.

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    I am speechless. I can only send you and your son a for now. When I can think of more to say that doesn't contain expletives I will post again.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, that is terrible . Thank God they listened and didn't try to fight . I'm glad he is alright and that is what matters .

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I am so angry for you right now. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh i am so sorry and angry for you hun

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG i'm so sorry hun.

This is the sort of thing i dread when DS is out with his friends and he just doesn't get why i keep texting him to make sure of where he is and that he is ok.

for both of you.

We are all here when you need us.XXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Flippin' awful!!:mad:
    for you both!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is awful! I am so sorry this has happened

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about this. You are right to be thankful that they didn't put up a fight....lord knows what may have happened. I hope they catch the gang of ratbags before they do it to some one else....they are a large group who would intimidate anyone never mind 15 year old boys.

to you and Liam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast