Thread: Moral dilemma

Post Thanks / Like
    What would you have done.

We were at the world with a few friends walking down main street after fireworks. Really busy like couldnt move anywhere just kept up with the crowd busy.

All of a sudden I hear a yell and my friend is standing there nursing his foot where he's been run over by a stroller. Worse though, the mother is there blazing and yelling whilst her kid cries. Apparently when she ran over my friend, he mustve kicked out his foot or something, hit the stroller which knocked her camcorder onto the floor and broke the screen off.

She was demanding he pay for it and he was demanding she apologise for running him over and saying no way would he pay!

We ended up kinda escaping because the woman was starting to get a bit violent but since we've talked about it and we're kinda 50/50 on how we shouldve handled it :(

What would you have done? I mean in our defence the woman was screaming her head off and it was her who was forcing her way through with the stroller

Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving a camcorder where it could easily fall off of a stroller in that kind of traffic is the woman's own fault not your friends. I wouldn't waste anymore time thinking about it.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 254154
    Leaving a camcorder where it could easily fall off of a stroller in that kind of traffic is the woman's own fault not your friends. I wouldn't waste anymore time thinking about it.
    Couldn`t agree more.
    The darn curse of the strollers....again!

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah a me too here I'm afraid. If you run me over with a stroller, don't expect me to care about any collateral damage that may occur

Seriously though, what was Disney thinking with those huge hard plastic double side by side strollers! :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Run away! She was probably using it as a battering ram so

Post Thanks / Like
    You would not believe the amount of trouble things like this cause! Personally, I would have done the same and refused to pay. Security are always on hand and are really quick to deal with anything violent so if you ever feel threatened just get the attention of a CM.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, now being a CM, states it perfectly.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix