Thread: What new disney resort would you like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you prefer Disney's next new resort be in the deluxe, moderate, or value category?

What resort would you want to see Disney build?

Personally, I would love a deluxe ski-lodge themed resort. I'm envisioning the ski-lodge that would have been built for Blizzard Beach complete with lots of bubbling hot tubs, roaring fire places, plenty of air conditioning, and some elements of BB in the pool area. It would take some really creative imagineering to pull off that one in Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see something that is tied in with the Haunted Mansion or ToT. That would be so cool!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chipndale, post: 254116
    Personally, I would love a deluxe ski-lodge themed resort. I'm envisioning the ski-lodge that would have been built for Blizzard Beach complete with lots of bubbling hot tubs, roaring fire places, plenty of air conditioning, and some elements of BB in the pool area. It would take some really creative imagineering to pull off that one in Florida
    Well they managed to pull off an indoor ski slope in Dubai, so who knows?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 254125
    I would love to see something that is tied in with the Haunted Mansion or ToT. That would be so cool!
    Exactly! A resort that is themed around Disney park attractions. A section for each theme park and within each section buildings and rooms themed to attactions of that park.

Where's an Imagineer when you need one?
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    stayed at the Poly, Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans, Coronado Springs, Yacht Club and soon heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Without staying there yet i am most excited about AK.
    While I think one like the Haunted Mansion would be totally awesome, i doubt small kids would dig it much...or would ever fall asleep. Perhaps an actual castle that can be modeled after the Beast's or Cindi's? Vegas has one, so why not Disney.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    A super-mod futuristic moderate. Tie-ins to Meet the Robinsons, Incredibles, Wall-E, Star Wars, Stitch, and Tomorrowland. Go back to Walt's original vision of Epcot. Lots of chrome, white, LED lights, etc.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Id like an extra extra value resort - prices of international drive on disney, we'd be able to stay there then!