Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pregnant :bounce022::excited001::207::surprised010:

I don't even know what to do with myself..I just took the test a bit ago! I couldn't stop sobbing, I am so excited. I just can't believe how things all work out. We will be closing on the house in a week and bam..now I'm pregnant. I'm just shaking. Dh knows..but other than that we are going to wait a bit to tell my parents etc. so here I am telling you guys!!! For the second time my Disney friends are the first to know!!

Well I had a craft room at the new house for about 2 weeks..and now it is gone already :rofl: Oh well. I'm just so excited I'm babbling everywhere! I think I am going to go call the doctor and then just try to relax a bit.

Oh and if anyone is on my Myspace or facebook list, please don't say/post anything. I think we are going to tell family when we close on the house. Kind of a "so you think it can't get any better" thing. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    :2uge4p4::smiley3: OMG! Wonderful news! Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Eyes Are Bugging Out Of My Head!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Oh My Gosh!!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!! Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    :9: I'm so excited I hit send too soon! LOLOLOLOL!

Oh gosh!!! When do you think you are due? :smiley4:

A nursery to decorate?!!! Boy or Girl? WHO CARES!!!!! It's another baby!!!

Oh my. Does your DH know it's been confirmed?

Your parents are going to be SO excited!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Our first 'Secrets' baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    :excited001::excited001::excited001::excited001::e xcited001::excited001:

That's all I can think of to say right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shelly!!!! I'm all teary eyed!!! That's wonderful, brilliant AWESOME news!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I just say that I love you guys. Honestly and forever. It is so special to have a place like this to come and share such special things with good friends!! Thank you Keith (did I spell it right? I'm also flipping the letters)for giving us a new place to "live"

Tink you have me cracking up laughing!! We think it is going to be an April/May baby which is going to make my Mother want to slap me. From the middle of april to the start of June we have 1 anniversary and 9 b-days plus Mother's day and Father's day oh and sometimes Easter! She is going to die that we are adding another one to the mix

Boy or girl we don't care, of course, but I think it would be special to have a baby boy. I know it would mean a lot to Dh and my Dad who had 2 little girls. Of course I will be over the moon with whatever God gives us:p015:

We are thinking that with the new house we will make the nursary the Mickey/Minnie room and just go with that theme. That will give Katelyn the larger room that we can do Princess and then we won't have to move everyone around :p015:

I get to have the first Secrets baby :bounce022:

Oh and yes, Dh knows! He was here when I took the test

Post Thanks / Like
    Does this mean you'll be taking a wee one to Disney?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast