Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shhhh can you keep a secret?

Post Thanks / Like
    DH doesn't use this board so I think I'm pretty safe asking this on here

We're going to WDW next year for the first time with our little man, but it'll also be DH's birthday (well, in May, but August isn't that much later).

We're staying at AKL for the first few days, then POP then WL concierge. We stayed at WL concierge for our wedding anniversary last time we went to WDW and loved it so much we're going back.

Anyway, I was thinking of upgrading our AKL room to conceirge too, as a 30th present for Anthony. Has anyone stayed there? How does it compare to WL concierge, and is it worth it do you think?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 23517
    Anyway, I was thinking of upgrading our AKL room to conceirge too, as a 30th present for Anthony. Has anyone stayed there? How does it compare to WL concierge, and is it worth it do you think?
    !
    I havent tried it but I think it means you can do the special safari which is apparently pretty great
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooo, do you know if they would allow a 2 year old on that? I know on some of the tours you have to be a certain age....

We did the AK concierge tour last time, but I have heard there is one just for if you're staying at AKL.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definately stay at AKL and WL...concierge is even better. I would love to do the sunrise safari. That looks so amazing.

Sunrise Safari Breakfast Adventure is available to Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge guests only.

The Adventure is available on Sundays and Thursdays with a limit of 28 persons. Guests are transported to the Animal Kingdom's Kilimanjaro Safari area. The tour along the safari ride path lasts about 45 minutes and includes multiple stops, so that you can stand up and take pictures. Each of the animals along the way is described in great detail.

After the Safari, you can go to Tusker House for a breakfast buffet which includes both standard American and African items. Each person also gets a Fast Pass to Kilimanjaro Safari. The tour begins at 7:00 am and costs $27.50 for Guests ages 3 to 9 and $55.00 for Guests 10 and older. Prices include tax, gratuity, tour and breakfast. (Not included in Magic Your Way Packages) The Sunrise Safari Breakfast Adventure can be booked by contacting Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge directly.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, so presumably a two year old Ben would be free

Think I need to check this whole thing out more Anthony said today we might be staying at AKL for 6 nights rather than 4 so that's putting the price of concierge up for me He even suggested staying concierge today and I said no as it would be too expensive and we were already staying WL concierge.....not sure how I managed to keep a straight face

Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly Vikki love the pic of that handsome boy xx
    What a lovely surprise that would be sounds amazing
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooooh! Glad you were able to keep a straight face! What a wonderful surprise!

What are you going to do when your DH registers on this board?

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015:OOOooo..this sounds so nice!! This is going to be an amazing gift for your Dh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 24288
    What are you going to do when your DH registers on this board?
    Get someone to delete the thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you should go for it Vikki, it will be an amazing pressie for Anthony do you think he might guess tho after last times little 'surprises'!! but can you ring them up and pay for the upgrade separately? How will Anthony not know??!!!!! Unless you are dealing with all the finances and paying for the holiday etc etc...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast