Thread: Is Alamo car hire ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've always used dollar in the past because the pricing was the best, but alamo is coming out quite well for the next trip, anyone used them?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usualy use dollar but have used alamo in the past and found them to be fine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    We used to use Alamo all the time before we decided to book our car hire through CarHire3000 who tend to use Dollar.
    Even though at the time Alamo didn`t have a pick up point at Orlando Airport which entailed a shuttle bus to their depot further along the 528, we never had a problem with them, and nowadays they do operate from the airport.
    I reckon that all of the big names in car rental are pretty much of a muchness.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd agree with Slowhand, they are pretty much all the same as each other

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Alamo serves as the official rental car of Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort and DisneylandŽ Resort. They have a facility on site at Car Car Central which is great. One morning I had a meeting with the general manager of Disney's Beach Club and I walked out to my car to find a flat tire. I had 15 minutes to get to my meeting and I was wearing a suit. So I called Alamo and in less than 10 minutes they showed up and gave me a new car right on the spot.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    I use their sister company National almost exclusively and am quite pleased with them. ( I believe you Brits use the term chuffed).

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix