Thread: What pets have you had?

Post Thanks / Like
    tell us all about your pets past and current

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a few rabbits, a budgie called Patch and 2 dogs.

Patch was brilliant and so funny, dad taught him to say all our names, as well as other things including the odd naughty words (tame by today's standard) and when he was on a roll he'd get things all muddled up If you said phone, he'd make the sound and then say our names one after the other

Both dogs were rough collies (lassie type) - Marnie was our family dog and she was more my Dad's dog than anyone else, she loved him to bits and really sulked when he wasn't there

Gemma was my dog when I was on my own, I had her from a pup and she was like my best friend, she was adorable and I still miss her.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a Rough Collie called Tammy when I was growing up as well Wendy - gorgeous dogs! Still miss her.

I also as a child had various gerbils, a tortoise and an evil budgie!

We now have a mad Labradoodle called Archie. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was young we had a Lassie (also the same name). Looked exactly the same.

My parents have two dogs, Gracie and Ginger. One is a yorkie and the other is a border collie.

My first and only dog is Arthur. He's a hybrid.......(I kill me sometimes). Actually he is a Maltipoo (Maltese and Poodle). He's my everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    at the moment we have a cavalier king charles called poppy, she is 5 in december and has had her hair cut today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, hard to remember over 60+ years, but numerous gold fish (as a child, none as an adult), numerous parakeets (again, only as a child). Two dogs (Rinty, a German Shepherd and Lad a Toy Collie, still both as a child). As an adult I've had 3 cats at various times, Tom, a jet black who lived until he was 18, Oreo (Cookie) who we adopted when she was 5 and have had for several years now, and Pooh, also adopted, but Cookie couldn't adjust to him so he is now living happily with MIL down in FL.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We lost Barney our Westie just over am week ago and he was nearly 15. He was great at being a nosey little pest and will be sadly missed for a very long time He was the only pet we have had. Think our next one when we decide time is right would be a Weechon http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=eMt_jc_pOkI

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 254614
    We lost Barney our Westie just over am week ago and he was nearly 15. He was great at being a nosey little pest and will be sadly missed for a very long time He was the only pet we have had. Think our next one when we decide time is right would be a Weechon http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=eMt_jc_pOkI

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.