Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to say thank you to a disney cast member?

Post Thanks / Like
    How do we send a thank you note to a disney cast member does anyone know? I don't mind whether email or letter or whatever as long as it's taken seriously and not just ignored thank s

Post Thanks / Like
    email to here WDW.Guest.Communications@disney.com or write Walt Disney World Guest Communications P.O. Box 10000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is a good way to let disney how you have enjoyed your holiday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    If your still at the park you could stop by guest services it will get passed on

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disney-fan, post: 254479
    If your still at the park you could stop by guest services it will get passed on
    ooo ok thanks thats good to know for next time

thanks for the email address

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told by a CM friend of ours that Disney really does take notice of this and it sure helps the recipient when the time comes around for promotion etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    We ran into this at AK - Tusker House. The sous chef gave my ma his card. She emailed him a big thank you. I'm sure he probably forwarded the email on (I always forward my boss the kudos I get LOL!). I think all the higher-ranking CM's have business cards. Also, Guest Services can pass on any information.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    We emailed our thanks because we had such a wonderful experience at the Hoop de doo revue. I explained how my children had lost their father while he was on tour in Afghanistan and my 14 year old son hadn't laughed in a while but at the show he had such a great time and was even singled out for one of the gags. A Disney executive personally called us to thank us for sending the email and assured us that the cast members would be told how they touched our lives.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wonderful that you took the time to let WDW know that the CMs were so good.

A fairly quick and easy way to let Disney know that a CM has been great is to get the name from the CMs badge, the date and time and location and let Guest Services know as you are exiting the park.

If, as you experienced, it's a resort and not a park, then you can speak with the front desk, they will put the information forward.

An email or letter is incredibly powerful. It's tangible evidence that you cared that much.

I'm so very sorry to learn about the loss of your children's father.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is important if we complain when things go wr0ng we let them know when things go right

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast