Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wow this parenting game

Post Thanks / Like
    is really hard work

ive just had chelsea chloe and tyler take there anger out on me :( im sick of it im trying my best i cant do no more

i dont think its fair that im getting all the c**p all of the time , there even begrudging me going out on my birthday

even thou ive allowed chelsea to have 5 frends over for a sleepover
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    What have they done hun?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its so hard isnt it. I have had to bring up four young kids as my husband died suddenly when they were very young. Sometimes I could just cry when things became too much but you know, somehow I am getting through. Keep strong and with the help of your friends and an inner strength that you will somehow find (you will) you will get through. Take care. xx

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 23565
    What have they done hun?

well allsorts in a fit chelsea chucked my champayne bucket stand in the bathroom tyler smashed a cup in the kitchen in anger at me and chloe called me a naughty word

and even thou now they have all came and apolygised it still shouldnt of happened in the first place and i feel like ****

shall i just put my head in the oven now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    They have to vent their frustration somehow hun they just don't know how to do it in a controlled way yet hun.

You know how hard it is being an adult.

They haven't got school to take their minds off it all either and you are all under each other's feet 24/7 at the moment.

I promise you it does get easier but my too still have their moments.
    Robyn is upstairs sulking as she thought jack was staying the night at his friends and wanted me all to herself even though she went into town and left me all day today.

CBA so i'm going to take the laptop to bed!

Post Thanks / Like
    i will be so glad when they go back to school it doesnt help that ive not been able to do much with them etc so hopefully i will be able to have a day at drayton manor with them sometime this month
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've hardly seen my two as they've been off out with friends even in the rain.

This is the first holiday that they have been old enough to please themselves and i'm lost without them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Its hard at times hun

Beth is like it even though she has special needs. She spends more time in a strop than being sweet latley. I often get bitten, wacked, poked in the eye or my hair pulled. If i tell her off it just makes things worse. My cats are like it to, honest i call it coonitude.
    I find the best way although very hard to ignore. Beth gets put on her bed and told she's there till she can be nice. She is known to scream very loudly for up to an hour :4:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 23600
    I've hardly seen my two as they've been off out with friends even in the rain.

This is the first holiday that they have been old enough to please themselves and i'm lost without them!
    well chelsea is having the sleepover tomorrow night lol while im ok ive warned her im not coming back to puke or she better run

gonna blow some balloons tonight for her and ive got her a banner too mum and dad bought her a birthday cake

mum and dad are having the other three to stop at theres so god help them lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Whew. It's rough, isn't it? One step at a time.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast