Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I just say....

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we should have a directory of names......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been around forever it seems, but I have never been to a party or met anyone in person. So I'm another one who doesn't always know what is going on, but we smile and nod knowing that everyone is crazy

We are all friends here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 23656
    IT'S YOU!!!!! OMG...It's YOU...
    Sheeesh you took yer time woman! I know I've lost some weight but bliddy hell...:rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Im glad you are all as lost as I am sometimes. You know I feel comfortable here otherwise my post count wouldnt be as high as it is! I do love some of your witty comments - they make me laugh. When Im a little less shy I'll try a few comebacks and being cheeky too. I hold back from posting sometimes only because I feel I dont know everyone yet. Im sure I will soon. I have been on the forum half the day uploading photos, so no work has been done. :p015: Anyway, Im off to WDW in 11 days time for 17 days so you wont stop me talking when I come back.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    That's not the way to make freinds Mags by telling us you are leaving us and going to Disney We will all be sooooooo jealous. :D

Cant wait to see the trip report.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't spoken to people on here for more than 18 months andhave no clue what 1/2 of them are on about. Best thing is just to jump on in :D I understand about 20% of what is posted ( that includes my own posts)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mags......we're all in the same boat really. None of us know everyone here but it's great meeting new folk and making new friends......and that includes you.
    Never be afraid to post because you think your comment is silly or meaningless.....everyones comments count. Besides, have you seen some of the posts I make
    It's great that you're here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mags have you seen some of my posts i`m even lost reading them i dont know everyone here either , mind you if some people hadn`t changed their names without telling weeeeel :shocked025:what i do if i feel that way i just join in but i really dont know what im talking about :rolleyes008:
    I consider you my friend too
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mags I have been on two of the other forums so i "know" them so to speak. I have met anyone or been INVITED which i find more upsetting. JOKE Everyone. But i feel welcome and i think that what is so good here as you rightly said is that you feel welcome. I will now offer the hand of friendship to you lovely lady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mags, don't forget we were all new once and half of the people on here I don't know but I just jump in with both feet and hope I don't upset anyone although I don't mind if I upset Jazmine (whoops I suppose that's me in the naughty corner again )

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast