Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I just say....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 23665
    Im glad you are all as lost as I am sometimes. You know I feel comfortable here otherwise my post count wouldnt be as high as it is! I do love some of your witty comments - they make me laugh. When Im a little less shy I'll try a few comebacks and being cheeky too. I hold back from posting sometimes only because I feel I dont know everyone yet. Im sure I will soon. I have been on the forum half the day uploading photos, so no work has been done. :p015: Anyway, Im off to WDW in 11 days time for 17 days so you wont stop me talking when I come back.

Margaret

Glad you feel comfortable here, Mags. Like you, I didn't post as frequently as many on the other board, so frequently had no clue what was going on. However, I have been known to ask when I'm completely confused!

Several people have been fortunate to meet in real life and form friendships that way. I've been fortunate to meet several memebers at WDW over the past few years--and Johnie let Leu (my BFF and travel buddy) and I crash her grand gathering one year! That's friendship!

Most of us are virtual friends and always welcome new friends in our circle. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 24265
    I hope you dont feel ignored now Krista? We all think you're great
    Well thank you! I think all of you are great, that's why I'm sitting here at home instead of at my Mom's with the dog...(you guys have much better breath and are much better conversationalists...)

Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 24263
    And then there are those of us who *know* :gy: :gy:
    Love ya!!!!;)
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 24271
    Well thank you! I think all of you are great, that's why I'm sitting here at home instead of at my Mom's with the dog...(you guys have much better breath and are much better conversationalists...)
    Addictive isn't it
    I need to be up fairly early in the morning as we are taking a drive to Amble and then going to a computer fayre....but I'm sitting here with my mind buzzing with ideas etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 24262
    I did not realise it was you!!! Boy it's been a loooong time since I've seen the BabyMischief name around...
    Lol... I'm in from the wilderness now..... lol... ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 24277
    Lol... I'm in from the wilderness now..... lol... ;)
    and most welcome you are too :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Fankoo X

Post Thanks / Like
    Helen hun, how are you feeling? Better I hope :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting there lol... Thanks for asking X Still tender but slowly recovering. If I take it easy and don't overdo it I feel abit better each day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 24267
    Glad you feel comfortable here, Mags. Like you, I didn't post as frequently as many on the other board, so frequently had no clue what was going on. However, I have been known to ask when I'm completely confused!

Several people have been fortunate to meet in real life and form friendships that way. I've been fortunate to meet several memebers at WDW over the past few years--and Johnie let Leu (my BFF and travel buddy) and I crash her grand gathering one year! That's friendship!

Most of us are virtual friends and always welcome new friends in our circle. :)
    The more the merrier I always say!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mags, Don't think I've spoken to you as yet.
    I'm still quite 'new' too although I did appear on some other boards. It can seem a bit daunting, specially if you post a thread that seems to get taken over by old friends chatting about old times. What you and I have got to do is get over that and dish out a few "Oi! Stop de-railing my thread!"'s

It IS a lovely place we have here. I'm looking forward to talking to friends old and new.

Nicki

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast