Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Can I just say....

Post Thanks / Like
    And she's the best crayon monitor we've ever had. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Pssssst, I did find one (the magenta one) hiding under the coffee table. It's in my trunk waiting for her to notice it's missing. Don't tell though. I wanted to see how long it would take.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness! Magenta is sooooooo one of her favourites!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know. I don't know who took it without her permission, but I've found it and I'm keeping it until it's discovered missing. Now lower your voices. Don't want to get caught out do we?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a yellow one and I'm pulling the paper tube off it so I use it to blow things at people SHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 23659
    Maybe we should have a directory of names......
    Now there's an idea. I'm the same old me and felt so happy when someone referred to me as 'our Vikki', just gave me a little smile :) It's so lovely to find friends on here I thought had gone somewhere into cyber darkness, and it's great to meet new ones too :) All with the same love of that one little mouse :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith!!!! You are sooooo playing with fire!!!

I rather like the discovery of who is whom! I think a directory would spoil it in some way. It would also lend it self to abuse by others (not on this site) I'm afraid. :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the thrill of discovering an old friend too.

I'm not looking at the crayon comments. If I don't see it then it's not happening. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Sharpening drill bits as we speak.... and Keith... I'm coming to get you.........
    Tink... fankoo for looking after the magenta one..... I've been searching high and low and fankoo Dawn.. I will (hand on heart) strive to be the best crayon monitor ever...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 25325
    Sharpening drill bits as we speak.... and Keith... I'm coming to get you.........
    Tink... fankoo for looking after the magenta one..... I've been searching high and low and fankoo Dawn.. I will (hand on heart) strive to be the best crayon monitor ever...
    no more holes drilled plz, i remember the mess you made last time
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast