Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Yall!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey yall! My husband and I are starting to plan to take our minion to a Disney Park in the next year or so. We are both full time college students, and i have a full time job so we have to plan far in advance :)

We will probably stay on the resort it's self, and will probably venture to the park in Florida before we hit up the one in cali. Just saying a big Texas Howdy! :) Cant wait to get the insight into the secrets behind a great trip, since our daughter is our angel baby and deserves every bit of happiness we can give her right now :) But, shhhhh She doesnt know yet

--Mrs. B.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets

I'm glad you decided to join us :) you've certainly come to the right place for help with planning your vacation :D

Looking forward to seeing you round

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the boards. Lots of nice people here who lovw to share their knowledge and experience. Just ask away.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MrsB and welcome to Secrets, you've certainly come to the right place for help with planning your trip

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful that you have joined us! Disney World, in Florida is comprised of four different parks and four levels of resorts, value, moderate, deluxe and DVC (Disney Vacation Club).

The easiest way to start sorting out the many, many options is to determine a budget for food, lodging and "buying things" and stick with it. That will eliminate some options and make life a bit easier!

Once you've decided where you are staying (and when you are staying) and have booked it you can then begin to determine where you would like to eat. You'll want to learn about the ADR (reservations by any other name) system so you can be sure to book those "must dine" places.

Just remember, planning is half the fun of a WDW visit! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI and welcome to disney secrets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    :1: to Disney Secrets. You've found a great place to come for information.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey MrsB!

And to Secrets!

You're gonna have so much fun! How old will the Lil' Angel Baby be when ya' go?

And BTW... as one Southerner to another, I thought the plural of "y'all" was "all y'all".

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director! )

Post Thanks / Like
    :1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 255241
    Hey MrsB!

And to Secrets!

You're gonna have so much fun! How old will the Lil' Angel Baby be when ya' go?

And BTW... as one Southerner to another, I thought the plural of "y'all" was "all y'all".

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director! )
    She will be 4 almost 5 when we go. We think itll be the best way to lead her into elementary school. She was able to start this fall, but we decided that at 4 shes still just a little young for school still. :)

--MrsB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast